31/10/2011

New ideas for the living room

Since I decided to give the living room an industrial feel I have loads of new ideas. None of them are really finished yet apart from the coffee table but it's just so much fun to create something new. For instance we ordered four vintage toolboxes where we can store the magazines, doggy blankets and what not. It gives that space an instant cooler look. And on one wall there was only a clock there and I was being playful with masking tape, so I came up with the idea to make a bulletin board. I only just started as you can see. There's loads of room left for colourful and fun pictures and posters. So whenever I bump into something cute in shops or magazines, I can stick it there. Fun fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...