11/12/2011

Our Christmas branches

I was really looking forward to get our Christmas decoration completely done. And yesterday was the day. My love, our dog and I had a nice stroll in the woods where I also collected some nice stuff like pinecones, pine branches, leaves and holly. We got ourselves some branches to decorate as well. After the walk home, we had some nice warm tea and then more fun could begin: decoration time! I'm really pleased with the way the branches turned out. It's really colourful and fits with the rest of our interior. 



1 comment:

  1. Ook erg leuk die takken met ballen! Wij hebben een traditionele boom en de kids vinden 'm te stylish!! Had ook gedacht aan takken met gekleurde ballen voor de kids zelf...dus wie weet doen we dat nog! Groetjes Greta

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...