02/07/2011

Before & Afters

Today I've been changing a few things at our place. I told about wanting to bring in some more colour here. And that I was sick and tired of the B&W pictures in the frames. Bit by bit we are changing those. My boyfriend knows his way round the Macbook and printers, so he made me some gorgeous COLOURED vintage posters...yay! We used to have a London map hanging above the piano. And even though that's still one of my fave cities and it's not even a B&W poster, I wanted to get rid of it. Instead we put a vintage one up and I love it. And check the difference in the stairway...























I also put some different stuff in the printers drawer. I think it looks more summery this way. When the sun doesn't shine outside, you must bring it in right?!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...