19/07/2011

Glass bell jar

I have this glass bell jar for a few weeks now. For a moment I didn't know what I wanted to display in it. I'm not the kind of girl (young woman sounds soooooo stupid :P) for frilly stuff, so at first I bought some cupcakes that made the glass bell jar look nice. But that wasn't such a clever idea as both myself and the boyfriend love to snack. So those only lasted....a day, hehehe. And then it came to mind: why not put those rocks in there, which once belonged to my boyfriend's mother. There's this wooden box with lots of pretty rocks she collected. And so I choose the ones which looked best with our interior. I'm pleased with it, it looks lovely on our table and at least there's nothing edible in there for us to snatch.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...