15/02/2012

Cute stuff

I feel quite blah lately. Don't be afraid, I'm not going to complain too much. It's just that I wish everything in my life could be different. Except from my sweetheart of course. The easiest thing for me to change right now is our interior. Been thinking of adding a few more colours to our living room. I've decided yellow for sure and perhaps warm orange and/or red as well. Zapping through the channels I got inspired by a Dutch TV show, GTST. I'm not a fan of this show, I must mention. But they had this storage Lego head as a flowerpot. I thought it was such fun idea, I had to have it. And I think it's so cute, don't you agree?! In the other pictures are a few new things in our home which I'm also very pleased with. :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...